The Ultimate Smile Makeover Experience! Where Custom Smiles are Created™
Full Cast Crown/Inlay
- Panavia 21 (Must be tinplated if precious metal is used)
- Glass ionomer cement (GC Fuji, GC America)
- Zinc Phosphate Polycarboxylate Resin Ionomer cement (RelyX, 3M ESPE)
All castings are made with a metal alloy, be it non-precious, semi-precious or precious metals. Alloys are classified by their content.
- Base – contents include non-precious, Chrome Cobalt or Titanium
- Noble – consists of 25 percent precious alloy
- High Noble – consists of 60 percent precious metal with at least 40 percent being gold
- Type I – Extra soft
- Type II – Soft
- Type III– Hard
- Type IV – Extra Hard (Rigid)
Full Cast 40 – Type III – Yellow high noble alloy. Brand name currently used is Argenco 40 HN.
Full Cast 52 HN – Type III – Yellow high noble alloy. Brand name currently used is Argenco 52.
Full Cast 75- Type III – Yellow high noble and is an upgrade from full cast 52. The gold is slightly more yellow in color. Brand name currently used Argenco 75.
- D2790 Crown Full-Cast Hi-Noble Metal
- D2791 Crown Full-Cast Predominantly Base Metal
- D2792 Crown Full-Cast Noble Metal